Jeffrey P. Sites is the principal of
CardioVascular and ExtraCorporeal Technologies.
Experience in animal and human surgical techniques for:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Heart failure techniques and technology
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- Arrhythmia ablation
- Transmyocardial revascularization
Circulatory support, with artificial organs
- Pericorporeal ventricular assistance
- Cardiopulmonary bypass under all circumstances, port-access and peripheral access
- Surgical associate
- Anesthesia - human and veterinary
- Veterinary surgical associate
Research and Development:
- Principal Investigator consultant
- Research associate and coordinator/liaison
- Director of Research and Development for medical technology partners, Pre-clinical and Clinical Investigation
- Teaching at all levels from basic sciences to applied state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies. Considerable experience in medical technology training and education to physicians, allied medical staff and administration.
- Adjunct faculty appointment at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, the Ohio State University College of Medicine, Allied Health Professions.